Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Thats pretty cool. I dont know if I have enough guts to try that but Im definately no stranger to a paint roller.

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
wow nice find and thanks for posting. my car is primed only so i definatly need to paint and paint on a budget. The primer looks terrible so this is an awesome option it looks like...now i just need to find an empty garage

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
wow nice find and thanks for posting. my car is primed only so i definatly need to paint and paint on a budget. The primer looks terrible so this is an awesome option it looks like...now i just need to find an empty garage
Just build a tent and start painting. I knew someone who started this way and damn you wouldnt know his work from a professional.

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Just build a tent and start painting. I knew someone who started this way and damn you wouldnt know his work from a professional.

lol thats not a half bad idea. I have a large enough backyard, i could put up one of those car port tents and do it under there:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Ok I just read the first few pages of posts and jumped around a bit on the pages. On page 43 there is a new link with 80 more pages. Can someone else read the remaining 120 pages and sum it up for me? Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Do a search in Steve's. This subject was discussed at length a few months ago. A couple of people even tried it and reported back on their results. I believe Supernovanator even had his name unofficially changed to Supernovapainter for awhile.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Do a search in Steve's. This subject was discussed at length a few months ago. A couple of people even tried it and reported back on their results. I believe Supernovantor even had his name unofficially changed to Supernovapainter for awhie.
Im trying to do a search but Im coming up empty. Any search sugestions?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts