Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that if anyone around the area wanted to get there cars out while it's still cool we could meet for breakfast. There's an Ihop in Sunset Hills on Watson??
St. Louis bread company on Hwy 21 by St. Anthony's Hospital??

Carl

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sunset hills would be great for me. However I would be up for anyplace. I am working on a few bugs in my EFI, so if it is surging when I show up, I am not showing off. It has a mind of its own occasionally.
Doug

A

·
0 Posts
The farther South the better for me since I would be coming from Festus.
Any thoughts (in the future) about Krispy Kreme in South County?
We could park in the large parking lot next door where the furniture store is.
Do like the West Coast boys....donut shop cruise :D
Start at 6.....done by 10

·
Registered
359 Posts
Krispy Creme is OK for me. I am open to whatever anyone wants. This morning my wife made pancakes, and I went out to the garage and talked to myself:D

Doug

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crispy Creme sounds good to me I live in Pevely.

Say around 8:00 am?

I'll check back here by 8:00 pm on Sat. to see who's going.

Carl

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
americangraffiti suggested this in a PM over some parts. I will be willing to head over for this show if anyone elses is interested.
Hooter's in South County is going to have a car show on Sunday, July 9 This would be a great plac to meet up and have a look around and discuss what we see. And after that we can check out the cars and talk about them too.

A

·
0 Posts
Nova_Guy said:
americangraffiti suggested this in a PM over some parts. I will be willing to head over for this show if anyone elses is interested.
Hooter's in South County is going to have a car show on Sunday, July 9 This would be a great plac to meet up and have a look around and discuss what we see. And after that we can check out the cars and talk about them too.
I called Hooters and they said they have a car cruise/show every Sunday (South County location). It begins at 11 and breaks up about 3 (or this is what I was told).
I plan on going July 9......I will call again before to make sure I have my info correct. I'll probably have several of my friends coming also.
Maybe this could be a starting point for us interested to get together later.

Of course, I'm telling my wife I'm going to McDonalds's :D

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
I'll go; want me to call the president of the St. Louis Nova Club? He might get a few more to show up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts