not sure where i saw it, but i saw pics of it getting made

·
Registered
254 Posts
:mad:wow what a complete waste of money and a perfectly good nova!!!!!:mad:

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
THe car has been around for a year,I can appreciate the craftmanship.But I thinK they maDe a beautiful body design UGLY!It looks like a Super Gas car that was converted to a streetcustom:puke:

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
It puzzles the he!! out of me why someone would spend that much money...and not be able to drive it :confused::confused: "Honey..I'm taken the car to the end of the driveway...I'll be right back " I'd be willing to bet he can't even load it onto a trailor without (^^%#*&^ing something up

·
Premium Member
4,600 Posts
It puzzles the he!! out of me why someone would spend that much money...and not be able to drive it :confused::confused: "Honey..I'm taken the car to the end of the driveway...I'll be right back " I'd be willing to bet he can't even load it onto a trailor without (^^%#*&^ing something up
yeeeeeup what he said :yes: cars were made to drive ,this is useless just a piece or artwork :yes:

·
Registered
254 Posts
i wouldnt even call that art work should have left the roof alone.....

and like the other dude said CARS ARE MADE TO DRIVE!! not sit in a garage all its life...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've seen it around at the shows too, and I agree with what was said above, why invest all that money into a car that would barely be drivable.... and I would have left the roof a lone. At least they didn't go cheap with the wheels.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts