Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
I don't know of any actually in Yelm, but there are a lot in the area. Here's a link to a calendar that lists a lot of them. There are also a bunch of cruise nights where you just show up for fun. I think we are gonna go to one in Spanaway which isn't too far from you. You just missed a local nova get together in Gig Harbor. We will probably do it again so watch this section.

http://www.cruzinmag.com/calendar.html

·
Registered
103 Posts
A friend and I are both in Spanaway, just down the road from you as well. As was already said, keep an eye on this area for local stuff going on. We could have used a 3rd gen on Saturday.

·
Registered
169 Posts
road runner cafe

The Road Runner cafe I hear has a get together every friday night. There is also the 5th annual by the bay car show on the 19th of this month.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. car shows and cruise nights isnt nearly as big during the summer as where im from Milwaukee WI. But i will definately have to check out the spots. I see flyers for all these shows but there mostly always up past seattle. I wont drive that far for a car show. A swap meet yeah.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I know where Yelm is. Does that count???

I think the "Unfinished Nationals" are right around you, Elma in fact. It's just to the other West side of Olympia. "Billetproof" is just down the road in Centrailia. Then the really big one would be the "End of the World Run" down in Long Beach. Nice drive down 101 to get there. Welcome to the Neighborhood! I'm down south of ya' by about an 1 1/2 hours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts