Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was just wondering if there were any clubs for the midwest area and if there is how do i signup and were do i go. all info will be help full. ohya i live in kansas around topeka.

·
Registered
213 Posts
hey i know how u feel i live in cottonwood falls kansas. there is a club that was just started recently, the person who started it lives in kansas city. I will check my emails and give u his info. and he can fill u in.

Chris

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
Brian Fields is a good guy. I met him at the Nova Nationals, he is hoping to start a new chapter out there. I panned on joining up when I lived in Mo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nova Club in KC Area

Hi everyone. Thanks for the vote of confidence!!!!

We did get Chapter of National Nostalgic Nova (NNN) started in KC in May. We have around 25 members from all over. We have members all the way out towards Ft Leonardwood, MO, Sedalia, MO, Wichita, KS, and even Topeka.

In fact, we are looking at doing our next get-together in Topeka at the Dairy Queen North Cruise on August 5th. My goal is to attend events within an hour (or so) each direction of KC over the course of the next year.

If anyone is interested in becoming a Chapter member, you must first be a member of NNN, but that's just a website away @ www.nnnova.com. Once you are a member of NNN, drop me a line and I will send you the Chapter membership application. Our dues are $10/year.

Brian
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts