Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
13,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '63 SS convertible sold new in Albany, Oregon. Anybody know the name of the Chevrolet dealer in Albany at that time?

Bob

·
Registered
753 Posts
I grew up about 10 miles from Albany but was not born yet when your car may have sold.

Chevy dealership is Lassen Chevrolet. They have been around for a while.

·
13,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I grew up about 10 miles from Albany but was not born yet when your car may have sold. Chevy dealership is Lassen Chevrolet. They have been around for a while.
Thanks, appreciate the response. Too bad you're so young:D. I'm annoyed with myself, because a number of years ago I heard who the dealer was in the 60's, but never wrote it down, nor can I remember it.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,808 Posts
Send a PM to "edsyellow67". He's a member here that lives in the Portland area. I think he has lived in the area a long time so he may know the answer.

·
13,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Send a PM to "edsyellow67". He's a member here that lives in the Portland area. I think he has lived in the area a long time so he may know the answer.
Appreciate the contact, but I'm not getting a response to my PMs. Anybody else know any history of GM dealers in the Albany, Oregon, area?

Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts