Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i know most of you build your own engines.....Can anyone recommend a good but affordable machinest....I live in ontario....:thumbsup::devil:

·
Registered
153 Posts
These guys were reasonable, and provided good service.

Wayne's Automotive
157 N Mountain Ave, Ontario, CA
(909) 983-1522

If you don't mind traveling there's was a very good machine shop/engine builder that used to be off the 210 near Dale's old shop, I think they moved down the 605 a little but I cannot remember the city not too far though. I will work on getting that info for you. From time to time they have motors in magazines..

James Y.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Hi Al...good to see you today. As promised here is the contact information for the places I mentioned to you while you were here.

MachineTech Racing
Monte Woodward or Bill Taylor
628 Crouch Street
Oceanside, CA 92054
www.machinetechracing.com

BMS Machine
David Basham
1904 Riverview, Suite 101
San Bernardino, CA 92408

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

thanks for the info.....again thanks and I'm sure i speak for eveyone for taking the time to set up the jackets for everyone...:notworthy::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
you can try dugans in riverside (951 ) 681-1961 they have a very good reputation ive been going to them for years there is also outlawracingengines.com they are in upland

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'd stay away from Wayne's. The have a reputation for not doing what they charge for. They have been around forever and they sponsor a lot of stuff, but their name is all that carries them. From what I have heard they no longer put together a quality product.

Dugan's is well known. They put together a 383 for my buddy a while back.

I used:
Ace Machine
7515 Jurupa Ave # E
Riverside, CA 92504
(951) 359-1722

Gerry did all the work for the shop I worked at.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I'd stay away from Wayne's. The have a reputation for not doing what they charge for. They have been around forever and they sponsor a lot of stuff, but their name is all that carries them. From what I have heard they no longer put together a quality product.

Dugan's is well known. They put together a 383 for my buddy a while back.

I used:
Ace Machine
7515 Jurupa Ave # E
Riverside, CA 92504
(951) 359-1722

Gerry did all the work for the shop I worked at.
hey gerry did my heads so i agree with you on that :thumbsup: good call

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

I never knew these machine shops where around here....Thanks for the info...:notworthy::yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts