Chevy Nova Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Good idea. We should be ready to by springtime. It would pretty cool to hook up with other ATL Nova guys. Count me in.

·
Registered
40 Posts
More progress. Frontrunner installed. Most of the many little things finished. Only big piece remaining is the Vintage Air. These guys (Thunder Valley) are really sharp. I decided to go with the black pulleys and aluminum finish on the accessories to keep the stock look.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
looks really clean!

maybe if we stamp down a date it'll give everyone something to work towards.

my vote is mid to late march, before the pollen really hits.

how about sunday march 12, when daylight savings starts. we can call it the red-eye cruise lol.

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
looking good, airpirate!

been driving mine occasionally. if i wasn't so busy with work i would have taken it out in the snow last weekend. it hasn't seen snow since my jersey years 15 years ago. funny story, i used to have rust holes in my floorpans that i covered with cheap rubber floormats. when i picked up a friend of mine from her college dorm during a snowstorm and i told her not to lift the floormats. of course she did, and right at the same time i drove over a pile of snow. the rust hole scooped up snow like an ice cream scoop and it curled in around her feet as she screamed. i suppose it didn't startle/scare her too bad, we eventually got married years later. :turn:

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Acworth car show is coming up. April 29. For those of you in the ATL area, this is a good show with lots of nice cars. I'm planning on being there, so stop by and say "Hi".

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
A little farther east in Augusta.

Hey Navyman..was out at Rockmart doing a parachute jump at age 65. Had a bunch in the service and decided what the hell and went for it again....this was right before my back surgery:eek::D

Anyone over this way give a call. Always coffee, tea, beer around the garage.

George
(Retired ArmyMan)

41 - 54 of 54 Posts