Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raced the coupe at the Antique nationals at Fontana yesterday. Made it to the Semi-finals before barely losing to a 9 sec. altered.

We made two NOS passes, but the car was running a little lean, so we took the bottle out after the second run. Best was 10.71, but it wasn't a full pass.

Ran on the motor for eliminations, and ran fairly consistent 11.30's with 11.27 being the best.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Raced the coupe at the Antique nationals at Fontana yesterday.

Ran on the motor for eliminations, and ran fairly consistent 11.30's with 11.27 being the best.

congrats on making the semis!

Dave, what was your 1/8 et on those runs? Just wondering bcuz when I ran at LA Invasion, my 1/8 times were at least 0.2 sec and 3 mph slower than at Irwindale with exact same setup :mad:. With those 1/4 times looks like you were very close to your best 1/8 at Irwindale.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
congrats on making the semis!

Dave, what was your 1/8 et on those runs? Just wondering bcuz when I ran at LA Invasion, my 1/8 times were at least 0.2 sec and 3 mph slower than at Irwindale with exact same setup :mad:. With those 1/4 times looks like you were very close to your best 1/8 at Irwindale.
I don't remember exactly what they were, but they were slower. the 60's were anywhere from .02-.05 off too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts