Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was the 5th Saturday Car show put on by the Ford Dealership out our way. And David and Bill walked away with trophys again. They won "best picks". Here are some of the other cars that were there. Some really nice rides were there.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Congrats you guys!!!! Looks like the competition was pretty high standards from the look of the pics. RICK

·
Super Moderator
12,008 Posts
Congratulations Dave and Bill.

In this photo it looks like Dave has 2 trophy's

Dave keep in mind when building Melissa's wagon you will be competing against her :devil:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations Dave and Bill.

In this photo it looks like Dave has 2 trophy's

Dave keep in mind when building Melissa's wagon you will be competing against her :devil:
Awww thanks!:)

And yes, he will be competing with me:D

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
CONGRATS FELLAS, BOTH CARS GET THE NOD! :yes:

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
glad ya'll had fun... i was busy cleaning & painting parts :( :rolleyes: :D
I don't get it... you are retired and can clean and paint parts all week long then come and hang out with a couple friends for a couple hours but instead you decide the only time to work on your pile of parts is on the weekend.:confused:

Also you do know when you decide you need a hand I'm simply a phone call away.... I know I stopped asking you if you need help a while ago as I got sick of the answer... "I don't want to get off my fat lazy arse until I have all the parts that way they can just sit there while i do body work and a ton of other things I could of did while I was waiting"
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts