Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Beau and I'm new here. I noticed alot of wheel threads but nothing specific to a question I have.

I have a 66 nova wagon with ralleys, I want new wheels and would like to stay with 15". I like torq thrust II classic customs with the grey painted centers, anyone have a pic of these on a 2nd gen nova?

I'm stuck between these three wheels: 1. Hopsters 2.Torq Thrust II's with the painted centers or 3. completely polished torq thrust II's.

Any other suggestions/wheel companies or pics would be great. I want something eye catching but not gaudy.

Thanks!
-Beau

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Go here, http://www.americanracing.com/ then click on applications, then wheels visualzation. That will take you to a page where you can load a picture of your wagon, change the color and stance, and add the wheels of your choice, ttd's, ii's, and hopsters. Have fun.
Rich

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome site, I was checking that out last night. Anyone have pics of their cars with hopsters or torq thrusters?

-Beau

·
Banned
389 Posts
Torque Thrusht Wheels

You can go wrong with the T.T. Wheels, with either the gray centers or the old school dark centers, everyone seems to like the look of them, and they are always in style, not a fad type wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts