Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi my name is Bill new to the site and to nova ownership. Been looking for a nova for a couple of months. my daughter will get her license in 5 months and wanted one to drive to school. what i ended up with is a 70 nove inline 6 in pretty good shape. payed 4k for it and think i got a good deal. been browsing the sight and there is some great info from you guys for a newbie like me. thank you and i will be asking more questions soon.

other than the back tires and chrome accessories on the motor the only thing i have done is adjust the carb way out of wack when i got it and installed a new gas pedal firewall support. it only had 1 inch of clearence and now this thing halls butt:yes::yes: its got 68000 original miles on it and will be upgrading the paint and body soon

thanks again guys im sure i will need help soon

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys im located in the yucaipa beaumont area been looking for some car shows and cruises around here. see there is some in yucaipa every month but willing to travel. ths stuff is addicting ive been in the garage working on this thing every night since i baught it im starting to make thing up to change now. waiting on my cousin to do the body and paint then it should be set.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Welcome to the site
I am in San Bernardino and I go to the Yucaipa Show some times.
Check out the south west section some of us are getting together for breakfast this weekend, and we are doing a PCH cruise on the 11th,and Dale is having an open house at his shop on the 12th in Pomona.
I have a few friends that I go to the local shows with. I can pm you when and where we go if you like.
Don't forget Route 66 in Sep.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks that would be great im new to all this stuff and would like to go see some other cars. pm me when you think of it we will try to make it.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
welcomr to steves im in riverside and trust me youll want to check out the southwestern section there is always something going on hope to see you at a socal nova cruise sometime :yes: :D i like the car its perfect for her :devil:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
Welcome, Nice looking car, alot of useful info here. Enjoy the site & that '70.

Aloha,Ric

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site it's cool to see the low mile Cali cars!:yes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts