Discussion Starter #1
here is the latest addition to the Nor-Cal Novas Club
"Got Nova" ( Steve H.) from Lathrop ,bought a '63 Chevy II 100 series 4 door
drove it back from Hanford yesterday . with no problems

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
hey, i like it!!! :D

sure looks like some BigOl'tires on it though... is it still a 4 lugger or was it converted already? what size are the tires/wheels?

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Cool! At a time when the most common car today is probably the sedan, it is cool to revive these cars as well. It definetely makes it easy for the wifey to approve when you can carry the whole family. :D...and she could appreciate a NOS button under the column. :yes: :devil: :D :D

GerryLP:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, i like it!!! :D

sure looks like some BigOl'tires on it though... is it still a 4 lugger or was it converted already? what size are the tires/wheels?
no 4 lug still , the tires are 31/10.50/13 :D

Cool! At a time when the most common car today is probably the sedan, it is cool to revive these cars as well. It definetely makes it easy for the wifey to approve when you can carry the whole family. :D...and she could appreciate a NOS button under the column. :yes: :devil: :D :D

GerryLP:cool:
:yes::yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Nice score, looks like a good solid DD. :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice! I am glad to see that there are still decent original Deuces out there. This one is Lucky to get a nice new home. Congrats.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Addition of moredoor to stable

BECAME MEMBER OF MOREDOOR SOCIETY:cool: ON 12/22/2012 WITH THIS ORIGINAL BARN FIND :)rolleyes: DOES DAIRY FARM FIND QUALIFY AS BARN FIND?) DAILY DRIVER. THE GUY I BOUGHT IT FROM WAS TAKING IT TO TURLOCK ON A TRAILER IN THE SPRING TO PART OUT. COULDN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!:no: (HE'S NOT A NOVA GUY SO HE'S NOT ALLOWED). HE CALLED ME ABOUT 3 HRS AFTER KEMOSCHWABIE AND I LEFT TO SEE WHERE WE GOT STUCK AT:confused: SO I SENT HIM A PICTURE OF THE IRON HORSE IN MY DRIVE WAY!:eek:

I MIGHT HAVE TO INCREASE THE SIZE OF THE TIRES AS THE 215/70R14 M&S JUST DON'T QUITE FILL UP THE WHEEL WELLS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE:devil: ( THEY ONLY RUB WHEN YOU TURN THE WHEEL OR MOVE THE CAR!).

THANKS AGAIN MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER. NPHNP!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts