Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "Cruise II Santa Cruz" turned out great. Had a blast with my brothers... and sisters! :yes: We will definitely make this an annual event.

So, I know this idea of a toy-run "type" cruise was once brought to the table. I think this would be a great idea. I know I have a lot of toys (some unopened) I can give away... and I know we have a lot of Nor-Cal Nova guys that have kids that may have outgrown their toys as well. NovaJoe's kids might have some NOS toys under their bed (NOS slinky's, NOS rubiks cubes, NOS Pokemons, etc.). hahahaha. j/k.

Just a thought... I think it would be great to organize a cruise for a charity. If anyone knows of any such organization, let me know.

. IRIE

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
The Classic Chevy Club always puts on their Toy drive car show in the middle of November at Bethel Church on Winchester near payne Ave. The admission to their show is a can food and an unopened toy.

Maybe our group could meet somewhere and cruise there. Make a day of it. Just an idea.

Bryan

·
Registered
219 Posts
The Classic Chevy Club always puts on their Toy drive car show in the middle of November at Bethel Church on Winchester near payne Ave. The admission to their show is a can food and an unopened toy.

Maybe our group could meet somewhere and cruise there. Make a day of it. Just an idea.

Bryan
I like that idea. It's 2 blocks from my place though, so it'd be a short cruise for me!

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
There is a event like that that is invite only this sat Its 5th annual Christmas in June . The cool part is this guy bought the Old firestation in san mateo and His wife did up the living quarters and guess what you do with that big Ol firetruck space with Lift.... yup you throw your own gig and there is tons of parking ect, anyways you got the right idea however would be cool do do something after the mini nats with a touch of charity Yes my kids have tons of NOS toys we can drop off a suburban full!!

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a event like that that is invite only this sat Its 5th annual Christmas in June . The cool part is this guy bought the Old firestation in san mateo and His wife did up the living quarters and guess what you do with that big Ol firetruck space with Lift.... yup you throw your own gig and there is tons of parking ect, anyways you got the right idea however would be cool do do something after the mini nats with a touch of charity Yes my kids have tons of NOS toys we can drop off a suburban full!!
After the mini-nats would be ideal. Let's just keep this in mind for now.

·
0 Posts

Bryan
This would be good. Its ALL Chevy, we can meet @ my house then cruise over.
I think I might have some NOS toys up in MY room:devil::devil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts