Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Kerry, 21 year old youngin from santa rosa. Ive been tinkerin with cars for a while now, just starting to get into fabricating. I bought my first Nova when i was 18 and got hooked.....now im on #4 haha my 63 ss, tracking down parts to convert to 5 lug so i can put my 327 in

and if i could figure out how to i would post some pics

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Welcome Kerry. Get the baby ready for the Mini-Nats in Pleasanton in September!!! You can find the thread on the Southwest section.

·
0 Posts
Hi my name is Kerry, 21 year old youngin from santa rosa. Ive been tinkerin with cars for a while now, just starting to get into fabricating. I bought my first Nova when i was 18 and got hooked.....now im on #4 haha my 63 ss, tracking down parts to convert to 5 lug so i can put my 327 in

and if i could figure out how to i would post some pics
I have 5 lug set up..... Novabro has a front disc set up for $150 that needs the Global west larger ball joint kit,I have the kit $50 I will even toss in the boxed lower control arm.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
PM me. I'm in Santa Rosa, too. Welcome to the site!

Chuck

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome to the site! I have a 5 lug rear end out of my 62 that is an earl gm front drop out style corvette rear end with a factory posi and factory 4.56 gears. Let me know if interested.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi and thanks for the welcome

here are some pics

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I love the yellow on the early Novas, looks great!:yes:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome to the site Kerry!!! Lots of good people here. I'm near Petaluma now so if you need anything, just ask. If you want to put a manual box in your car let me now, I have the bellhousing, pedals and all the linkage.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the site Kerry!!! Lots of good people here. I'm near Petaluma now so if you need anything, just ask. If you want to put a manual box in your car let me now, I have the bellhousing, pedals and all the linkage.
Well that is something im definitely interested in, not a big fan of automatics. How much are you thinking?

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Hi and thanks for the welcome

here are some pics

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Yo, did you pick this up from Fremont? I remember seeing that on Scott Creek.

Let me know if you are interested in some 5 lug 15x7 rallys. I'm selling a set with new tires.

I'm in Milpitas.

-Jay

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually i picked it up in milpitas a couple months ago. il send you a pm about those wheels

1 - 20 of 20 Posts