Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody my name is kenny i live in fabulous las vegas better known as henderson. i picked up a 64 nova about 4 mos ago. since i have sold all of my other toys to feed this baby.i am doing a checkered racing front clip and weld in 4 bar rear system. along with a 6.0 ls type engine with all corvette components drive accessories pan plennum and manifolds.the front is about 3/4 of the way, have not started in the rear i will post some pics when i get familiar with the site.i have learned a great amount from reading other post.thanks. i love this car and cant sleep at night cant function in the day/.cannot wait to drive it. any tips on posting pics from my cell phone appreciated.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
hi everybody my name is kenny i live in fabulous las vegas better known as henderson. i picked up a 64 nova about 4 mos ago. since i have sold all of my other toys to feed this baby.i am doing a checkered racing front clip and weld in 4 bar rear system. along with a 6.0 ls type engine with all corvette components drive accessories pan plennum and manifolds.the front is about 3/4 of the way, have not started in the rear i will post some pics when i get familiar with the site.i have learned a great amount from reading other post.thanks. i love this car and cant sleep at night cant function in the day/.cannot wait to drive it. any tips on posting pics from my cell phone appreciated.
Welcome to steves!!Do you already have the clip?There are alot better clips out there...at the top of the list is Chassis works..then tci.check them out!!bm
Pictures...you need to get them on your computer..then you need to host them somewhere..look here http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27716

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the clip

bm yes i already have the clip. with an extra 100 hours of fabrication its just like the more expensive setups.its a bit rawer. my friend and i just put a tci in his 63 coil spring it was a piece of cake? is what it is i guess.mine will be nice when i finish.i am learning about the veh it seems after i have purchased the equipment.kinda wish i would have bought custom headers with stock front end now. i had the engine in with gto pan all cleared.headers were too tight customs were 1k to 1.5 k so i chose the new fnt end.still have header issues duh. i will ck out that site on pics thanks

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome to the site! This is a great place with lots of information on anything you need to know about your Nova. Lots of very smart people here who will help with just about anything (as long as it deals with your Nova of course). :eek:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the site! This is a great place with lots of information on anything you need to know about your Nova. Lots of very smart people here who will help with just about anything (as long as it deals with your Nova of course). :eek:
hi shawn. i agree i wish i knew about this site before i started on my car.the project is moving pretty quick.after finding this site i realize i would have been doing some things different.any recomendatins on shifter floor mt with bench front seat.looks a little far/tight.was unable to use oe shifter as exhaust does not clear.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I would post the shifter question in the forums in a new thread that way more see it and post to it. I am not sure with a manual tranny because I have a powerglide (soon to be turbo 350 once I paint it and put in a new shift kit) and my shifter is on the column. I'm sure a few here have some good ideas on this.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site!:yes:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcoming

welcome. Enjoy the site :cool:

Tommy :)
i am learning how to navigate this site a little better thanks guys. The nova is coming quick just ordered a ricks tank and entropy cooling system .hope fully she'll be running within the month .

·
Registered
544 Posts
Sounds awesome man, keep us posted! I cant wait to get mine back on the road again and insured and drive it every day just about!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts