Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently restoring a 73 custom 350 4 speed hatchback. i decided to go old school i'm in my late 40's so I'm putting a powerglide in, side pipes, 70 camero console, 69 camero spoiler and an areo scoop. my buddy had 3 novas but I never had one so this deal came up so I had to jump on it. I've replaced floor,tail panel, both quarters,hood, and inner wheel housings. I'm having fun with it been working on it for about 2 yrs. now.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, you should find it pretty helpful with all the great members we have here!:yes:

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
I'm currently restoring a 73 custom 350 4 speed hatchback. i decided to go old school i'm in my late 40's so I'm putting a powerglide in, side pipes, 70 camero console, 69 camero spoiler and an areo
Hey Tim,
That's almost to Valdosta if I remember my last driving trip to Florida. (Gainesville, GA to Gainesville, FL)
My old school is about 10 years older than yours. The way I remember it, was fiberglass hoods with tunnel ram scoop or one that mimicked Chevelle Cowl Induction like they have today were the "thing", a pair of late 60s style Corvette sidepipes like the ones that came on a Baldwin Motion Nova were the the thing. 15" Craigers all around. 70 series tires and maybe J series Mickey Thompsons on the rear. Oh yah, had to put a pair of washers between the flanges of each header collector bolt to get the cam and exhaust leak sound go'n. Glasspacks were around, but not for the real muscle car guys.
I think I have seen an old "Poleroid" of my 69 in a box while we were moving years ago. Have to scan the old Gen 3 and add it to my web page if I can find it again. Had a 396/325, turbo 400, column shift with a bench seat.
Welcome from another Newbie.
KDee
http://home.earthlink.net/~kevdebin/oldgold/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts