Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
This guy owns the Petrillos Tire shop in Vacaville. He always buys novas and fixed them Up and Sale them..... I personally dont trust him.
but thats just me.:devil:

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
I have known Mike for better of 15 years and I trust Him! I can also tell you that is a real L-79 and a few of us got to meet and talk to the original owners son who inherited the car, as the matter of Fact it was a story in NovaTimes and featured in NNN.:yes::yes:

Mike is a good friend and I TRUST him! So who are you ? statment like that could be hurt your position when you may need a part someday or a favor. I think you better think before you type (speak) !:rolleyes:

****like my mama used to say "If you got nothing good to say keep you mouth shut!"

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
lose lips sink ships! i have talked to this guy several times over the years and he is real. If he says it believe it. :eek::eek:

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
I to have known Mike for quite some time, he has always been a nova guy, and true he has sold some nova's but haven't we all!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I like the color of the car :yes:

But, two words: HOOD PINS

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I too know Mike personally, and trust him, he always has very nice cars!
The history on this car is great! I first saw it at the Concord Mini-Nats, talked to the then owner, quite awhile. He had pictures of himself sitting on the hood as an infant, when his dad first bought the car new. I think mike has all this documentation as well!:yes:

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
I have known Mike for better of 15 years and I trust Him! I can also tell you that is a real L-79 and a few of us got to meet and talk to the original owners son who inherited the car, as the matter of Fact it was a story in NovaTimes and featured in NNN.:yes::yes:

Mike is a good friend and I TRUST him! So who are you ? statment like that could be hurt your position when you may need a part someday or a favor. I think you better think before you type (speak) !:rolleyes:

****like my mama used to say "If you got nothing good to say keep you mouth shut!"
Joe, just wondering,a question. On the engine where is the spring bracket that I see in a post on L79s on the site. Is it missing?
Beauty car,wish I had the money but I am old and broke.
Thanks JR:)

Also to Mike, Can you tell me about a clone carb. How is that done? Just interesting, Not trying to run car down, just didn't know that could be done.
Thanks JR

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi JR,
It's been a couple of years now but when i was looking for the correct dated 3245 i was not able to find one i did however find a company on the east coast thru ebay that have made several correct carbs from parts of other carbs like chevelle or corvette application.The cfm is the same and the fuel inlet is correct but the parts are heinz 57. Hope this answers your question.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts