Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,668 Posts
Buy it now for $11,500 :no:

Can you really claim it's numbers matching if you don't have the carb, one head and the transmission?

·
Premium Member
7,761 Posts
Buy it now for $11,500 :no:

Can you really claim it's numbers matching if you don't have the carb, one head and the transmission?
And the cowl tag and maybe the VIN have been tampered with along with a difficult to believe story about how it all got to be that way.

Not to mention that the "barn" must have had one heck of a hole in the roof.

Looks like sawsall material to me.

I'd take the rear and maybe the engine (to sell) and scrap the rest.

·
Registered
485 Posts
That guy is on crack........ Crack kills and as you can see that car is about dead. Maybe for the buy it now price you get another car thats complete

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
I'm sure some one will buy and restore it, but it will cost a bundle. Lots of sheet metal to replace and I bet the cylinders and lifter bores have to be sleaved.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
I think he found it UNDER the barn. :devil:

Jim Smith

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Rust inside the rear-end? That is just not right :no:.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
rusty,but transferable.

the next owner will just transfer vin,build tag,block etc. to another rust free shell,and claim he has a 30,000 mile desirable big block 4 speed car.Happens all the time.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
the next owner will just transfer vin,build tag,block etc. to another rust free shell,and claim he has a 30,000 mile desirable big block 4 speed car.Happens all the time.
Can't, it's rusty too!:eek::rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
now guys don't be to rough,i ended up buying this fine piece of machinery,i have wanted a true ss big block car for sometime now,but i can't run out and spend 25-30k at one time,the car is not as bad as it looks,the frame,rockers,and around the windows are good.all the disc brakes are still there,the engine is useable,the vin does match the block. the dash panel is bent where they tried to steal the vin plate,but you can tell its the original one.i have a good friend who is an excellent sheetmetal guy,who looked at it today and said no problem!!
now if someone has a deal on a number matching big block car please let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
now guys don't be to rough,i ended up buying this fine piece of machinery,i have wanted a true ss big block car for sometime now,but i can't run out and spend 25-30k at one time,the car is not as bad as it looks,the frame,rockers,and around the windows are good.all the disc brakes are still there,the engine is useable,the vin does match the block. the dash panel is bent where they tried to steal the vin plate,but you can tell its the original one.i have a good friend who is an excellent sheetmetal guy,who looked at it today and said no problem!!
now if someone has a deal on a number matching big block car please let me know.
i totally agreee :yes::yes:

If i had the money for this thing i would be buying it!

alittle time with the sand blaster and it would look 10x better

1 - 20 of 28 Posts