Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
All it is to me is a real rough, overpriced plain-jane four door.

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,668 Posts
Looks like it was parked in a birdcage for 20 years.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
All it is to me is a real rough, overpriced plain-jane four door.
Not that it justifies anything, but I think it's a 2 door sedan.

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I'd say 2-door sedan also although he doesn't give you much to go on...lol.....ditto on the bird-cage too!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Believe it or not, there is more truth than joke in what you just said.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
I wouldn't touch that thing to tow it home without a haz-mat suit on.

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He's new at ebay and not much of a salesman either. You gotta have a good description to sell a car....and a wash-job too! Right now it's ALL poop!

·
13,987 Posts
i did.
according to the VIN it's a V8 car. pretty rare for a sedan.
I may or may not be overpriced, just depends on how it looks under all the crap.
What the seller is calling the VIN looks like cowl tag info to me and they all said V/8. The info part of the description indicates it's a six cylinder which is likely correct. Some people just don't have a clue how to sell a car.

Bob

·
Registered
681 Posts
What the seller is calling the VIN looks like cowl tag info to me and they all said V/8. The info part of the description indicates it's a six cylinder which is likely correct. Some people just don't have a clue how to sell a car.

Bob

I love the ones that say 'I'm selling this for a friend, so I don't know much about it.'

That's a winner every time.

·
13,987 Posts
I love the ones that say 'I'm selling this for a friend, so I don't know much about it.'
That's a winner every time.
I like that one, too, especially when they say he doesn't have, or know how to operate a computer. He can take a car apart, spec and build a killer engine and drivetrain, put it all back together again, but can't figure out the internet:rolleyes:.

Bob

1 - 20 of 29 Posts