Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im newbie matt......

got a 65 chevy II to add to my collection of cars & bikes, like to make a mild street/strip car. ive always fooled with the bigger cars, like my 68 impala, 68 chevelle, 74 cadi hearse & 71 c-10 truck to name a few in my feild.......
jut need some help tinkering with this 65, i know things are tight as i have a 383 stroker in there now but im sure yall have some good ideas for things...

i live in the winston-salem/greensboro area in NC and work at the family business where we own a large sheet metal fabrication shop, with punch press, press brakes, cnc machines, shears,welders, powder coating & a few other areas,

thanks in advance for all the help............

·
Premium Member
3,500 Posts
Welcome to the site:yes: Fellow 65 two door post(?). If you have a 383 in the 65 you will find the true definition of " Power to rate ratio" compared to your other cars:devil:.
I hope all is well family business with the economy and all.
Post some pics when you get a chance:yes:

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Welcome from another 65 owner, accept mine is a wagon. If u have not figured it out we like pic's around here. LOL

OH DANG.....to late. I see you posted pics

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
welcome, that little 4 door has attitude :cool:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Nothing wrong with 4 doors, I bought one myself, because my 2, 2 doors take up too much room!:rolleyes:

Welcome to the site!:yes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts