Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets say you have a 3rd gen with a stock front end and factory disc brakes.

Question 1: Does someone make drilled and/or slotted rotors that fit the stock stuff?

Question 2: Suppose you wanted to go to 2" drop spindles, can you run your factory disc brake setup, springs, ect. without any mods?

Just a dummy lookin for answers...

Thanks guys,
Reg

·
Registered
159 Posts
Not to hijack this thread by any mreans, but I was also curious. My question is just in regards to the calipers, if you buy new rotors do you have to match new calipers to them, or only if you buy a different sized rotor?

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
yes yes yes

And MP Brakes In Mooresville has everything.

http://www.mpbrakes.com/

They are a manufacture, not a rebox company!
I have there 4 wheel disc setup w/manual brakes.
Best investment I made on my car!

Al

·
Registered
329 Posts
Lets say you have a 3rd gen with a stock front end and factory disc brakes.

Question 1: Does someone make drilled and/or slotted rotors that fit the stock stuff?

Question 2: Suppose you wanted to go to 2" drop spindles, can you run your factory disc brake setup, springs, ect. without any mods?

Just a dummy lookin for answers...

Thanks guys,
Reg
Yes, I have the drilled rotors, but I wish I have non-drilled rotors, the drilled ones can crack easier, but of course I'm going to put a lot of stress on my rotors

Not to hijack this thread by any mreans, but I was also curious. My question is just in regards to the calipers, if you buy new rotors do you have to match new calipers to them, or only if you buy a different sized rotor?
there is a range that you can have with a certain caliber, probably 1/2 inch in diameter is probably the max, but don't quote me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts