Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday the first.Fontana is having their cruise night.5pm till 10pm.This is a fun cruise night.Lots of stuff for the family to do.Live music,DJ,Food,games,and jumpers for the kids.You can also cruise around the block and threw the show.There is around 150/200 cars that attend.So for a good time come on down.The show is located off of Sierra and Spring street,Down town.:D

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
well i would go but i will be at disnetland for my sons birthday he will be 5 on the first :eek: :yes: that was fast !!!!!!!! wont be able to go to the vineyard cruise in temecula either got a t ball game :yes: oh well family first :yes:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Friday the first.Fontana is having their cruise night.5pm till 10pm.This is a fun cruise night.Lots of stuff for the family to do.Live music,DJ,Food,games,and jumpers for the kids.You can also cruise around the block and threw the show.There is around 150/200 cars that attend.So for a good time come on down.The show is located off of Sierra and Spring street,Down town.:D
FONTANA,FONTUCKY,FONMEXICO,:D you decide,But it is still a good time come on down

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Tell the guy in the Grey 37 buick whats up. I work with him. He bugged me all the time to bring the wagon down there from work. Said its always a good time.

Pelon - He lookd like Cheech Marin

·
Registered
761 Posts
lets see what happens maybe I will be there lets see what i get done :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
well i would go but i will be at disnetland for my sons birthday he will be 5 on the first :eek: :yes: that was fast !!!!!!!! wont be able to go to the vineyard cruise in temecula either got a t ball game :yes: oh well family first :yes:
I'm supposed to be at Disneyland tomorrow as well. Maybe I'll bump into you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts