Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
...... will need work but car is all there.......

All there except for what fell off. But it was very slow, so nobody has noticed. :no:

·
Registered
987 Posts
I had never seen this factory color combo and then one showed up for sale in the town next to me. It was an all there SS but was column shifted and had hit a tree in the rear quarter and had been parked since 1984. Could have had it for 3500 but I passed on it. Now it seems I see this color combo all the time.

·
13,802 Posts
gettin' tired of all the cars with this combo
http://columbia.craigslist.org/cto/3198676159.html
Black/red was a very popular color combo in the 60's. I factory ordered a black/red '64 Falcon Sprint hardtop. Sharp car.

Whats going on underneath this car will decide if it's worth the price. By the way, don't ask the seller any questions about it:rolleyes:. No e-mails, no texts. I wonder if he'll answer the phone?

Bob

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Black/red was a very popular color combo in the 60's. I factory ordered a black/red '64 Falcon Sprint hardtop. Sharp car.

Whats going on underneath this car will decide if it's worth the price. By the way, don't ask the seller any questions about it:rolleyes:. No e-mails, no texts. I wonder if he'll answer the phone?

Bob
My 63 SS convertible is factory black/red. Hopefully, I get it on the road one of these days. For the convertible in Charlotte, unless the floor and body panels are bad, I would think it would be worth about $6000. Having a complete car (trim, bucket seats, console, etc.) will save a lot of money in the end.

Mike

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Definitely generation appropriate . Very popular color combo in the 60's. Red was popular back then. I have a 65 Mustang restored to original. It's Wimbledon white with Bright red interior. I kinda like it. It's different . Today you get two choices Black or Tan. Maybe an occasional grey .

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Black/red was a very popular color combo in the 60's. I factory ordered a black/red '64 Falcon Sprint hardtop. Bob
Not to change the subject, but I like those 64 Futuras and Sprints. Grew up with a buddy who had one. :yes:

·
Registered
126 Posts
This is the same car that was eBay as a "Barn Find" a few months back. I don't think it sold, or maybe the new owner did not like what he/she bought.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
BLACK AND RED AIN'T SO BAD, IF IT'S ORIGINAL OR CREATED, IT'S KOOL! :cool:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Not to change the subject, but I like those 64 Futuras and Sprints. Grew up with a buddy who had one. :yes:
I owned a '65 Falcon Sprint Convert...289, 4spd car, white with red interior, how rare was that?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts