Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
14,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another one! All the documented 1967 L79s were built at the end of the production year, not the beginning and were 325 HP, not 350 HP. The whole 'L79 thing' is a moot point anyway, because the original drive train is long gone. Nice car, but IMO the look is spoiled by the headlights and the dumb Moon emblem in the grill.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Chevr...268553?hash=item4203b88f89:g:km8AAOSwY~NdFYUT

Bob

·
14,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the original 12 bolt is gone as well!

Dave
At best this car was an L30 and the cowl tag says 4 speed. Original engine and tranny are gone. No mention if the original rear end is still in the car.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
4,019 Posts
Concur. Car is nice enough but not at all my cup of tea. Mine would be a factory butternut yellow/black top '67 4-speed car. And I have no doubt there's some big cash involved in building this car, but it's another example of a series of decisions that the new owner will need to be partial to to buy it. I don't think it should push 40K at all, but I regularly prove I don't know the market again and again on SNS.

·
Registered
7,041 Posts
I like the colour.taking a page from "henrys" it can be any colour ya want..as lomg as its blue.ha ha
NOW
I have seen it on this site many many times......."its your car build it how you want it!"
well folks there ALWAYS comes a day that its for sale and ones taste dosnt always agree with the buyers out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts