Chevy Nova Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
hope ya still got that rocker trim!??! It used to be pretty rare. Probably still is. Car looks good in those pics.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
hope ya still got that rocker trim!??! It used to be pretty rare. Probably still is. Car looks good in those pics.
Thanks.Keep in mind though...these are pics of what condition the car was in when I bought it and a couple of years later after installing a 327 and black interior so they're over 25 years old. I'll try and post a few pics of it's current condtion soon. I do have all the rocker trim pieces and they're in pretty decent shape for a 44 year old driver. I'm sure that NOS are rare these days.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How many known or documented '67 L79's have been located as of today ? I am trying to contact Jack Duer, there may be another candidate to add to the total if I can get some opinions on a recent purchase. This thread has a good bit of age to it -

Regards,
Steve

·
14,326 Posts
Steve, I've sent you a PM (Conversation).

There are 3 known and documented 1967 L79s, a gold sport coupe, Jack Duers former SS and the red SS described in the thread above from almost 10 years ago. I think all 3 of these cars are now owned by Dan Miller.

Bob

41 - 45 of 45 Posts