Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Not bad for today's prices. I think it is a 65 though. Dad and I bought one in about the same condition 25 years ago for $100. Wish we would have bought a bunch more.

·
13,281 Posts
Yes, definitely a '65, but with earlier front sheet metal and '63 grill. Still has the '65 bumper. Looks like a good solid car.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
3,583 Posts
Even with getting the correct front clip pieces (wonder if it was hit, and if the core support has been damaged or changed?) this seems worthwhile, as the body from the doors rearward looks remarkably rust-free. That alone puts it in the ballgame for a project. I like the 3-speed a lot and that could be a very nice grocery getter for the right parts scrounger.

Ask yourself this question: with floors, possibly quarters, rockers or other rust, could you make the $1750 '63 wagon recently posted in another thread have a body as nice as this '65 for the difference in price? I'm thinking not.

·
Super Moderator
3,583 Posts
You made me look at that again, and I'm not so sure. Weird. Looks like there is still the '65 bumper filler with the brackets there for the lower C-molding screw, and if you added in some '63 or '64 turn signal lenses and bezels, it might not be far off.

It's a '62, '63, '64...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts