Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
13,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
4,012 Posts
I think someone is fishing in Georgia for that kind of money.

Does look like a nice earlier '63 SS with standard. But that's pretty much it on this car for options. Of course you buy condition, but that's way too much money. Not certain, but I think it may have a ride height issue, at least in the rear if not the front. HiJackers at all 4 corners?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Drives me nuts when the pictures don't enlarge. Nice car with a 64 grille. What else doesn't belong on this car? Needs a closer inspection. Not gonna get near the BIN on this one. I predict it won't meet reserve unless the reserve is less the half of the BIN.

·
13,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Being real picky here, but the tire pressure sticker is a 2nd generation item. And, 1963 six cylinders didn't have a 194 decal on the air cleaner. However, there was one on the right side of the valve cover, which is missing on this car. Also, the hood insulation is installed backwards, thus the visible writing all over it. Fuzzy side goes down, although you see many installed in reverse. If you glue the fuzzy side to the hood, it will eventually pull away. Maximum sound reduction comes with the fuzzy side down.

Bob

·
Vendor
1,835 Posts
Playing off the nit picking theme, but they invited that with the price... Looks like the seats belts are wrong. Should be those funky "eye" bolt ones. The inside of the cluster bezel is chrome instead of silver.

And I second the annoyance of not being able enlarge the pics :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Son and I bought a automatic similiar to the one advertised about 3-4 years ago.

I can't remember (old age!!) the exact price, but know it was under 14K.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts