Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, My name is Shannon, I live in Kingsport Tn. I am a disabled vet. I love to do anything with cars, when I am able.

I am working on a 64 Nova II hardtop gasser in the works. it has a 383 with 12 to 1 dome top pistons, roller cam and rockers, and for now a single 750 carb. It also has a 'glide with a 3500 stall, reverse valve body, and a 5.08 gear in the rear. The body needs some work, the p/o used the car as a bracket racer and cut the quarters out with a saws-all.

My other cars include my d/d a 05 Dodge Magnum, a 87 Mitsubishi Starion, and a few other project cars that are so far from being started on that I try not to think about them. I will post some pics of my Nova in a day or two, when I have time to play and figure out how.

P.S.
Sorry but I can not spell.
:usa: :pow-mia: :usnavy:

·
Registered
756 Posts
:welcome:TO STEVES . LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE ALOT OF GOOD PARTS TO HAVE REALLY NICE CAR WHEN DONE. :thumbsup::chev::waving:

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Welcome from Elizabethton. You'll love it here. Maybe see you at the cruise-in here sometime. Every Saturday night! Mike

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome from Greeneville, TN. Guess we will be seeing you downtown in Kingsport in August at the show....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts