Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered 4 Torque thrust special order wheels. They were supposed to be polished. I bought them thru Discount tire. They came to me not very shinny. Very poor polish job. Discount tire sent them back and a week later they came back much better. Not super but acceptable. So I told a friend to go to Discount tire and order his American wheels because they gave me a great deal. Same thing happened to him. When he looked at his wheels they didn't look that good. Discount tire returned his wheels back to American racing . 2nd time around they came back very nice. I would say poor quality control. But great job Discount tire for sticking up for both of us. Disapointed with American Racing

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update on my American Racing wheels. I went to the Good-guys show in Del Mar this last week end a couple of guys were taking pictures of my wheels. They asked me if I was the owner of the 67 with the american Racing wheels. Of course I said ya thats my car. Well an American Racing T-shirt later the guys said they were from American Racing and my car would maybe be on there web site in a couple of weeks. All is good. Very nice guys. Thumbs up for American Racing!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts