1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
12,005 Posts
Are the drums new? I have been looking for some for my El Camino for the future when the present aluminum drums may be worn past limits. The ones i have now came from a G body, maybe a Buick GN, but not sure. I can not find a supplier that sells them. I would also like to pick up a set of 11"x2" with the 5 on 4 3/4 pattern.

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Philip said:
Are the drums new? I have been looking for some for my El Camino for the future when the present aluminum drums may be worn past limits. The ones i have now came from a G body, maybe a Buick GN, but not sure. I can not find a supplier that sells them. I would also like to pick up a set of 11"x2" with the 5 on 4 3/4 pattern.
Take a look up at my first post ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Super Moderator
12,005 Posts
nova10sec, thanks again for the drums
I saw this, were they new or was it a used set he had laying around? Maybe I should have asked, "do you know any place that still sells aluminum drums?"
I like them on the Elky, besides looking cool it greatly reduced the unsprung wieght in the rear.

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,005 Posts
Here are some listed on ebay. I am a little short of funds or I would buy them for spares. If you are interested in bidding might be a good idea to have him take them to a brake shop and get them measured first. It is hard to tell if they have been resurfaced by looking and no actual measurement is given.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts