Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Yeap maybe $5000-7000 if the body is really good. Engine is fugly :(.

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Can't blame him for askin'.... maybe he doesn't HAVE to sell the Nova. I've been there - usually when I find a new project that I want, but not really sure that I want to part with the car I have.

He DOES say that he's open to offers :yes:

When I was shopping for a new toy a few months ago (and bought the '51), I looked at quite a few cars that needed a lot of work and were priced for more than I thought they'd ever bring... but some of them sold!

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
IF HE DIDN'T WANT SO MUCH IT MIGHT BE WORTH PLAYIN' WITH! :yes:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
There is NOTHING special about that car justifying the price. Hes no dummy though, he knows what hes doing. Fishing for a dummy, and like was said above, he probably doesnt have to sell it at all...that makes him all the smarter.

I feel bad for the guys who get into a tight spot and are forced to sell, and sell quick...I was almost there once. Had the nova up for sale for about 2 days, and havent felt so heavy hearted since I broke up with my high school sweetheart. Consequently, the best day I had in a long time was the 2 days later when I tore that stupid for sale sign off the car and tossed it as far away from the car as I could:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts