Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here's some progress, i gotta take this thing to the muffler shop its open headers right now, gotta take it to the brake shop too i cant figure out my problem, no fluid to the back wheels, idk i spent too much time on that sometimes you have to surrender lol but here it is as of now, money is hard to come by i dont know when im gonna finish this thing, id love to go to the mini nats ill keep my fingers crossed

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Looks great, keep plugging away!:yes:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everybody.....my wheel cylinders are new, like i said ive went to the end of the earth and back, defeat has set in im gonna take her to the brake shop let them figure it out, i tried to figure out the problem for at least 4 months, believe me this is literaly the last resort, everything else comes along great thanks for looking and your input

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
I had the same problem with the brakes, and in my case it was a bad rebuilt MC. Replaced it and everything worked, but it took 4-5 months before I figured out what it was. I should also add that I took it to a brake shop and had them check it out and they totally failed to catch the problem. I should ALSO add that this same brake shop (along with several others owned by the same guy) is being charged by the state with faking their work.

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts