Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go to : www.allsouthautosports.com : for full event details

NOVEMBER 6TH @ 3:00

Car show enthusiasts from around the southeast flock to see Allsouth's Auto show -

You will see everything from Old school low riders to custom off road vehicles!

Mission:This year we want to see which category will show up the strongest !

Muscle car (new & old)

Bikes / Choppers

Imports

Off Road

Low Riders

or

Street Rides

WE WANT TO SEE EVERY CUSTOM RIDE IN THE SOUTH HERE !!!

Features:*

Show cars from around the Southeast -

Vendors with booths set up - call for space & availability

food and beverages available -

Burn out contest

After hours party & photo shoot starts @ 7pm !!

770-881-8173 - Allsouth Autosports

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hope everyone can make it !!!!

You can put your vehicle into the show for free !! - Hang out & show off your ride

Or

Enter your vehicle in the show to be judged for the trophies !!

Show your vehicle - 0.00

Judging registration:
Preregister - 15.00
Day of the show - 20.00

Trophies :

Top 5 : Off road vehicles
Top 5 : Classic

Best of :

Muscle car - Pre 2000
Muscle car - 2000 +

Low rider - Pre 2000
Low rider - 2000 +

Mini truck
Import class
Bike / Chopper
Tuner

Best : Paint
Best : Luxury
Best : Interior
Best : Suspension
Best : Burn out

3 Ft. - Allsouth's choice
3 Ft. - Club participation
4 Ft. - Best of show

(770) 881 - 8173
www.AllsouthAutosports.com

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
I plan on going to the Ace Hardware show in Buford Saturday. It's a cruise-in with an optional $15 judging fee, if you're into trophies. I'm not. My Nova is a nice weekend cruiser, not a show car. If there is a charity donation box I usually toss in what I can afford that week.
I got one trophy with my Nova last year. A top 10. There were 9 cars there, LOL. I've decided not to continue to pay entry fees to shows to fuel someones ego. If an event wants to have lots of cars to see and where car people get together and BS, and I don't have to pay to be part of the show, then I might see you there.

I see you don't have to pay. Looks like it's right after the ACE show. I cruise with 5 or 6 guys that might also come but they don't like pay shows either. And some of them could win something, I'm sure.

I've seen that Nova before. It's awesome. Thought it belonged to a member here. The accent and trim is all purple, right.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can bring your cars out and put them in the show for free -

If you decide to register your car to be judged, it is a $20 registration fee.

Bring as many cars and people as you want, it is free admission!!

We have huge raffle items and great food from twisted tavern! Should be a great show!!

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
You can bring your cars out and put them in the show for free -

If you decide to register your car to be judged, it is a $20 registration fee.

Bring as many cars and people as you want, it is free admission!!

We have huge raffle items and great food from twisted tavern! Should be a great show!!

Didn't happen Danny.
Drove over from the Ace Hardware cruise-in/show. The guy at the entrance said no way, if I didn't pay I'd have to park in spectators lot. Then, I had to pull in to do a u-turn, the dude staging the cars stopped me when I was turning around. He asked where I was going. I said I'm turning around to leave. He asked why, I explained, he said the same thing. I said I don't have a trailer queen but I'm I'm not park'n in the spectators lot. He said sorry, I said it was just a misunderstanding.
The guys I usually ride with didn't come. It was pretty cold today, 30s till noon or so. I probably wouldn't have gone to the Ace cruise either except I already committed to pick up my granddaughter who lives about 2 miles away. I would be really PO'd if we all drove down there today and we all got turned away.

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
I don't believe he is affiliated with AllSouth, don't think they built it for him. Might have just been at the show last year or so when they do the after hours photo shoot, I know he lives down the road from them, which is also down the road from me. I saw his car before he sold it, it was/is SWEET!!

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
Hey Dane,

If you read this whole exchange, you might imagine I was a little PO'd to be turned away after being told there was only a fee if you wanted your car judged. I guess I was curious to see if they also used other peoples cars, they had nothing to do with except have it's photos, for publicity.

I would have been totally PO'd if the guys I invited and just started to cruise with also drove there and were turned away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts