Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh and my new car. This is a Canadian documented, paint delete, numbers matching....blah blah 1970 Nova SS. New to Novas but not new to muscle car ownership. Seems like just an honest small block SS so I'm excited to be the new owner. I started another thread about wanting to build an engine to save the original stuff so I'll have tons of follow up questions. I thank those in advance for the help!

Attachments

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,490 Posts
Welcome to the site! Great looking Nova!

·
13,701 Posts
Great find and big bonus having the Canadian documentation. Any idea what the yellow paint is actually called? Sunflower Yellow was added to the Nova paint options in Spring, 1970, along with Citrus Green and Hugger Orange.

Bob

·
Registered
47 Posts
Oh and my new car. This is a Canadian documented, paint delete, numbers matching....blah blah 1970 Nova SS. New to Novas but not new to muscle car ownership. Seems like just an honest small block SS so I'm excited to be the new owner. I started another thread about wanting to build an engine to save the original stuff so I'll have tons of follow up questions. I thank those in advance for the help!
Where was the build sheet?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice Nova!

Any idea what the paint code or name is for that yellow? I used to have a 1967 Camaro that color, it wasn’t original to the car. Definitely my favorite shade of yellow. Had the prophet for it from the paint mixer but that info went with the car when I sold it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts