Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happens at Wendy's? This customer was hit by an employee in the drive-through!! This all original 1969 Chevy Nova will be getting repaired by Route 66 Motorsports. Watch as we transform this wrecked classic back into a perfect muscle car!

If you've been in an accident with your classic car, Route 66 Motorsports can help!
Call us today 815-462-0090
www.rt66motorsports.com

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Ouch! That sucks.

Seeing how this was caused by one of their employees, your customer should sue Wendy's for a lifetime supply of baconators.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Are you going to save the original 1/4?

My #'s matching L78 was hit the same way, only on the driver side. I worked my backside off, hammer and dollying the first repair that was poorly done. I have managed to get my 1/4 to the point, that it's now worth saving.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you going to save the original 1/4?

My #'s matching L78 was hit the same way, only on the driver side. I worked my backside off, hammer and dollying the first repair that was poorly done. I have managed to get my 1/4 to the point, that it's now worth saving.
No unfortunately we weren't able to save the original quarter, I wish we could have. Glad you were able to save yours!

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my car! Bought it in untouched condition in december from original owner ...couldnt wait til summer ...took it out to get ready for a car show ,stopped at the local gas station ,then decieded to stop into wendy's drive thru and the rest is history...believe me ...the woman hit me hard!!!i was pissed! not tooo sure if i will ever go to wendy's again...on the good side ,no structural damage and Bill Jelinek at Route 66 knows how to do cars right! cant wait to do some shows!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts