Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there Saturday around 11-1 or 2. Black SNS shirt. I'll be bs'ing around the cars and the swap meet.

Who's going?

·
Registered
469 Posts
i'll be there sat all day with my green 74 in the show field.might be there on sun also but need to see what the weather is doing first.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'll be there sat all day with my green 74 in the show field.might be there on sun also but need to see what the weather is doing first.
Come see wilma in the swap meet...L43-45.

Lot's of good stuff...Nova trim, 12 bolt rear, wheels, tires, carbs and so on....stop by and say hello.

NO RAIN!!!

:D:rolleyes::cool:
Alright I'll try to stop by and see you both. I always take a quick run by the Novas. I'll be visiting by a gray 1971 Chevelle. A Mopar buddy of mine told us to talk to him, he apperantly knows all sorts of crazy GM stuff. Next year zat and I will both be making the show!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
add one more my buddy's caravaning up with me in his tubbed 75.see ya there.
Is that the blue Nova entitled "Novacaine II"? If so, I've seen that car before. Real nice :yes:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow great day! We arrived late due to a 3.5 hour football practice :eek::sleep: so I was pretty beat to begin with. Not that many vendors or people walking around. Grabbed 2 plates for the Concours and Rally (red white and blue USA-1). Was going to get a Hooker header shirt but $25 was a little much.

But I did get to see 2 members cars. novadriver and 4GOTTEN1. Two of the nicest Novas I've ever seen. Just wanted to give a big thanks to 4GOTTEN1 for answering all of our questions and giving us a little info about some parts :cool:.

Oh and WILMASBOYL78, I stopped in at your spaces but you were busy so I couldn't get back to say hi, I was in my black SNS shirt and gray/maroon gym shorts.

zat and I will both be there next year for the meet and show.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts