Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that don't know. i bought this car from a member. It was hit pretty hard in the door and quarter panel.

I took it to the body shop a couple weeks ago. Got it back today. It's gonna be a beater race car/street car so it's not perfect, but good.

Here's a couple pics of it now and of when I got it

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
lookin' good brutha,but i'd never get away with that color match in my bodyshop:D:devil:!
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Damn they did a good job! I cant see the crease in the roof, is that the same door? I can see the car is in good hands now.:D hey you wouldn't need that rear bench now would ya?:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn they did a good job! I cant see the crease in the roof, is that the same door? I can see the car is in good hands now.:D hey you wouldn't need that rear bench now would ya?:eek:
They did pretty good. Thats the door you gave me with it.

I'm gonna keep the back seat for now. It's pretty hurt from the damage anyway, so not sure if it can be fixed or not.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Did they reweld it or just use body filler?:eek:

That's a pretty good job, considering most would have parted that car out!

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Considering the size of the ...dent, Lol! Nice recovery!

·
Premium Member
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They installed a new Goodmark quarter skin, and Rocker. They also replaced the interior panel (where the quarter glass rolls down into) and door with original pieces.

They did a good job.

I did'nt get any progress pics. They just stuck it on a frame machine, pulled out the damage, and cut / replaced damaged areas.

They only had the car for two weeks.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
this makes it seem like fixing my old car is possible. if you were to have someone do that sort of work (i get the feeling you got a special price) how much should it have cost? they did a great job. wow

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
First thought was that it should have been written off, but have to admit they did a great job and kudos to you for saving it. Nice job to both you and the shop.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Nice! I am kinda partial to sedans, though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts