Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alameda Car show..This Thursday July 2nd....anyone wanna go?5pm-9pm La Vals pizza Bayfarm island

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is also a show July 4th
I'm going to that one...you going?I talked to the guy at the last bayfarm island show...he said there were already 300 cars pre registered:Dbm

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well right now I live east of you (unfortunately).I've lived here forever santa rosa,vallejo,sacramento,c.v,alameda davis.Would not leave cali if you paid me.Are you going to the car show july 2nd?So your a native san franciscan?
yes the one the 2nd and the one the forth:DSF the last 21 years...moved to alameda 2 years ago

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump to the top...anyone else going to either one?bm

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Gish Wayne, it would be nice if you guys posted some pics. I think that my memory of Alameda is fading. I used to live in Alameda ave. and San Antonio ave. Got my first traffic ticket on the road at the beach near the Train park.

I wonder if they still have the garlic noodles at the Fireside Bar???? I heard that Al (the previous owner), passed away sometime ago. But his garlic chicken noodles were the best...:thumbsup:

By the way, remember how Jack-In-The-Box was the only fast food business open late at night in the early 80's, so guess what? They just opened a Jack-in-the-Box in Albuquerque, and they had a line of people going around the building...who would've thought???:confused::eek::rotfl:

GerryLP:cool:

p.s. "Now we return you to original program already in progress" (sorry for the hi-jack)...:(

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gish Wayne, it would be nice if you guys posted some pics. I think that my memory of Alameda is fading. I used to live in Alameda ave. and San Antonio ave. Got my first traffic ticket on the road at the beach near the Train park.

I wonder if they still have the garlic noodles at the Fireside Bar???? I heard that Al (the previous owner), passed away sometime ago. But his garlic chicken noodles were the best...:thumbsup:

By the way, remember how Jack-In-The-Box was the only fast food business open late at night in the early 80's, so guess what? They just opened a Jack-in-the-Box in Albuquerque, and they had a line of people going around the building...who would've thought???:confused::eek::rotfl:

GerryLP:cool:

p.s. "Now we return you to original program already in progress" (sorry for the hi-jack)...:(
Hey Gerry,
Here is an Alameda NAS shot for you ith the USS Hornet:D

·
Registered
134 Posts
not a bad little show, great turnout, coors light girls were okay, id vote a 7 out of 10 lol.......i met bruce (batman) there a few third gens and a couple first gens, not bad for a thursday afternoon gonna try to make the barbeque gota ask my boss for the day off, well see what happens

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
not a bad little show, great turnout, coors light girls were okay, id vote a 7 out of 10 lol.......i met bruce (batman) there a few third gens and a couple first gens, not bad for a thursday afternoon gonna try to make the barbeque gota ask my boss for the day off, well see what happens
Got pic's of the Coors girls??? I ran into them at Calif. Speedway Fontana,

One of them i fell in love with:devil:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Joe,
Good talking to you yesterday.You should really try to come to the nova family picnic...good times...
puke...sorry no pics of the girls...only one was worth looking at...the others were kinda gross:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Hey Gerry,
Here is an Alameda NAS shot for you ith the USS Hornet:D
thanks for the image, Bruce [sorry for calling you "Wayne" earlier. I guess I got the whole name confused with "Batman"'s secret identity ....lololol....not to mention "reality"],

but do you have images of the Alameda car show? I guess it was held at that shopping center at Central and Webster ?

GerryLP :cool:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the image, Bruce [sorry for calling you "Wayne" earlier. I guess I got the whole name confused with "Batman"'s secret identity ....lololol....not to mention "reality"],

but do you have images of the Alameda car show? I guess it was held at that shopping center at Central and Webster ?

GerryLP :cool:
Thats ok...my middle name is wayne:DThat car show your talking is no more.Today there is a big car show at NAS Alameda 12-9pm then fireworks...for anyone who wants to go.bm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts