Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any pics of 3rd Gen's on bags?
Also what are some alternatives other then Air Ride, Nice but spendy.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Here's mine. Shockwaves on all four corners, valves are rebuildable industrial, two Via air pumps and an Airlift controller. I think i have about $2500 in all the parts. I've been thinking of taking it all off and going with coil overs. It's never been driven so i don't know how it will ride.

·
Registered
653 Posts
That's ride height. I have never taken a picture of it lowered.
No chance now since it's got the front sheet metal off.

·
Registered
299 Posts
here are a few pics from air rides site.

This Nova was the GoodGuys 2009 Giveaway car.

This nova is on stock sub frame with there arms and shockwaves, spindles and out back is the air bar set up.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Gotta love that laying frame look.I would show you pics of mine but their in a FORD mustang,and because this is a chevy lovers forum all i'd here is F**d this F**d that.=
I cant speak for anyone else but I love Fords. Really. Certain models. Just like I love Chevs, certain models. If its an early falcon, ranchero, mustang or torino post it. If its a focus stuff it LOL

And really, car folks get even more detailed for what they will frown upon. I belong to a couple camero is it type forums. So I waddle up with my simple nova and its like what? Are you lost LOL I just keep on posting. So me and my nove are lil red headed step children on those forum. No biggy. I a guy is REALLY into cars then you cant even limit yourself to one manufacture or model.

And I AM a car guy. I love cars, well the ones I love , NOT the Probes LOL I like to see them all. JR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts