Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the routing on the three cables should be and the way they attach to the doors, specifically the tabs and the one with the stainless steel sleeve and how it attaches to the pig iron retainer. I have looked in the assembly manual and it is not clear as to how it fits. Does anyone have pictures of it assembled?

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,753 Posts
Hello Irp . . . . . . and, WELCOME to SNS .

So, I looked at my FAM - - - and, my book seems too show this info in section " M4 - Heater Control Assembly" , & "M5 - Heater Control Cables" .
Mine shows where each cable goes at the Control assembly = heat - def - air . (on M4) & and where the cables connect on the heater assembly "doors" = heat - def - air . - M5 .
note : my FAN is for a 69 Nova . . . . just FYI . My camera battery went dead the other day . . . . , sorry .
Those "small NUTS - that hold the cables to the control assembly - - - - - - we had those at work - - - - - - - we called them = pal - nuts (just kinda flat push - on type retainers .

my FAM , also shows the routing of those cables . . . . . . . jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Irp . . . . . . and, WELCOME to SNS .

So, I looked at my FAM - - - and, my book seems too show this info in section " M4 - Heater Control Assembly" , & "M5 - Heater Control Cables" .
Mine shows where each cable goes at the Control assembly = heat - def - air . (on M4) & and where the cables connect on the heater assembly "doors" = heat - def - air . - M5 .
note : my FAN is for a 69 Nova . . . . just FYI . My camera battery went dead the other day . . . . , sorry .
Those "small NUTS - that hold the cables to the control assembly - - - - - - we had those at work - - - - - - - we called them = pal - nuts (just kinda flat push - on type retainers .

my FAM , also shows the routing of those cables . . . . . . . jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you jim . I looked at the book and gave me help to make it happen. lrp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts