Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im starting to gather up parts for my 69 and was wondering what to look out for when it comes to unavailalbe aftermarket reproductions?
I havent seen kick panels, sail panels or a pillar panels.

Thanks

Pat

·
Registered
86 Posts
Stuff for your Nova

I know there are after market kick panles on Ebay with built in speaker hole. As far as other parts the pillars are going to be an ebay item or a private seller. I have had my 69 Nova for 3 years now and its a slow road to get all the parts but just be patient and you will find what you need. You will learn Ebay and craigslist and other type of sale and trade posting place will be your best freind though out your resto. I tampa Florida there is a guy they call the Nova guy I have dealt with him a hand full of times and he has about 30 Nova's at his house. Really if you need it he has it or can get it. He does also ship smaller stuff such as what your looking for. Just ask and I will try to get his number to you if you want it.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Aftermarket parts that are unavailable??

Or

Parts that are not reproduced.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
HAHA Good one, i guess i should have put parts that are unavailable.
Thing is, there are aftermarket parts that are unavailable.

Like the 62 grille, it's listed (I wont say where) but it is not made.

Thats why I wanted to clarify.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya, i mean parts that i cant get aftermarket. I'll probably buy most of my parts aftermarket unless i know the part is a bad reproduction. I guess it would be good to know whats good and bad for aftermarket stuff.

Thanks

Pat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts