Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been coming to this website a lot over the years gathering information for my restification of my 66 Nova. The knowledge from this website and everyone involved with it has been monumental in finishing it. My daughter was 1 year old when I brought it home and she just turned 12. We've moved 3 times so it's been moved via trailer and boxes a bit. Well it's finally complete and running so I thought I would share some pictures of what everyone here helped me build!

Some features include:
Moser 12 bolt with 373 posi
Four wheel Wilwood discs
ZZ4 W/HOT cam
Vintage Air
Quick ratio power steering
CPP front subframe
Boyd Coddington wheels (RIP)
800 watt Fosgate/Pioneer/JL Audio/Boston Acoustic sound system
Be Cool radiator
March serpentine system
Bowtie Overdrives 700R-4 transmission
Etc...

Please, tell me what you think and thanks to everyone here. This is one great site!

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Oh man that is on nice looking ride you got. U did a wonderful job on it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it was off and on. I was going to college part-time working full-time, trying to take care of a wife and eventually 2 kids. Family comes first for me so I worked on when I could. Once I got close it was all out though.
As for the amps, there are actually 2 10" Boston Acoustic dual voice coil subs in the box that the amps are in and they hit very clean and hard! I needed something loud enough to drown out the motor but surprisingly enough with all the sound barrier I put down and the exhaust it's fairly quite in there and it drives very nicely. The quick ratio box, sway bars and gas shocks make all the difference in the world.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Wow! Just Wow! That is very nice and what a sense of accomplishment you must feel! Congrats!

Chuck

·
Registered
932 Posts
jaw dropping!!.........................so when do i get to take it fora Spin??:D

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Very very nice job!!!You should be very proud of yourself!!!sweet car!!bm

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Very sharp. Time well spent and it shows!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Very nice:yes: Now go and enjoy the hard work and money you put into it. What a sweet ride you have:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,723 Posts
Wow! Your Nova is just flat exceptional!

I don't think I've ever seen that particular shade of yellow on a Nova before, but it looks GREAT! I also really like the wheels. What kind are they?

In any case, you've managed to create a car with a very traditional look, but with lots of details that will make it stand out at any show or cruise-in. In other words: "Ya done good!!!":yes::yes:

·
Registered
583 Posts
:eek::eek:WOW:eek::eek: that car looks killer:yes::cool: good job

·
Registered
211 Posts
Wow, the car looks great! You should feel really proud of your accomplishment. It looks like it will be worth all the time you waited!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Dang man, you nailed it!
I guess you had a lot of time to think through all the changes........and it shows.
I know you've heard it before, but, beautiful car.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts