1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
In my opinion that car looks pretty rough. Looks rusty to be from California unless it is by the coast. I just don't see much that good on it.

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
I think you should start with a better car; one that could move under its own power.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Good advice above! Look for a better one. They will be not as cheap but in the long run you will be better off
because shipping sheetmetal etc. to Europe is expensive. I know from experience ( living in the Netherlands ). You're better off finding a (mostly) complete project with a running engine and brakes that work. That way the shipping agent will charge you less because it's easier to ship for them.
And most important, you're going to have a "easier"start as a project.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:thumbsup:

didn't think of craigslist!

luckily there are some reasonable Novas out there - I'll find my one!

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Scour Craigs List in the Southwest. Phoenix, Tucson, El Paso, etc. You will be miles ahead with a dry car.
Bought my last 2/72 Novas out of California. Both rust free dry cars. Still have the current 72 in Mohave Gold.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you @67nova73 for the support and effort spent!

Has to be a 73 which is for my 50 anniversary in a view years and till tjan my project should be ready - I will start a new thread when Bruce Kaiser is ready with the designs

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
would someone help me to get in contact with craigslist.org/ sales?

craigslist.org/ changed some rules and I'm from Austria/EU are not allowed anymore to contact seller from CL - even if in the add they offer international sales and shipping to a port.

If some one could help me to reach out to 2 or 3 adds I would send the link as private message.

Thank you and kind regards
Karl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts