Chevy Nova Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Hi guys ,

so, I went out yesterday and installed my 'DF-17 PCV valve' ----

pretty nice unit ---- plus, seems like Really Nice Folks too deal with : very smooth , and good service (that's just what you want ---

good product & good company.

Then, about a week ago, I called ME Wagner ; I wanted too ask ,

how -many orders did they receive from our 'Group' . I talked to Gene Wagner ----- he told me his wife had that info (she was out of the office).

by my count = about 27 people & like two others after the 'cut-off' …….

thanks, to everyone ----- jim

·
Registered
189 Posts
Interest

Hey guys just found out about this pcv valve. I'm looking at possible getting one & was just wondering if there would be any others looking to get one. It would be nice to get it at the lower price if possible. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Hi there , nova_72us

1st thing --- I WAS WRONG about my total count :

I think we only had like, 14 people in our buy ------- but, then -
Barbra Wagner also told me (when I called too check) ….. that she had two more people THAT SHE ADDED to that buy -- = about 16-17 people total. (Rusty63 bought 2 PCV valves).

Just trying too be honest -- where I thought - 27 - people ….. I was wrong !

That being said --- "Our Group Buy" just started 'outa th' blue' ……….

so, there may be other people out there …. (use this post , too ask for another ( "Group Buy" ) ……….. you never know .

I will say that "M E Wagner" was a VERY GOOD experience --- you just need 6 people total …… then, call 'M E Wagner ….. and , they handle everything else' .

Good Company -- Great People too deal with and a great product .

If I can help, send me a PM ……… jim

·
3,288 Posts
So after Jim ran point on the adjustable PCV valves (thanks, Jim!), I bought one. Haven't installed it yet, but I'm thinking I'll install that with an engine change I'm doing right now. It's a stock 194 I6. I bought it trying to improve the engine for a cleaner crankcase and less blow-by or leakage or oil vapor in the engine compartment. I don't think there will be a noticeable performance change, but it's more oil management.

Wonder if we could hear from those who have installed it yet and if they have noticed any changes, if adjusting it was easy, etc.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
"FEED -- BACK" .

Maybe one thing that I did notice installing my ' DF-17 … adjustable PCV valve was , I had too adjust my carb idle 'down' …. (should help with mpg, too). The stock PCV -- that I had been running (installed for about 20 years) ; was working really good, with no issues (and, no mess, either).
I ran both valves with my current set-up (using both my stock 1bbl Rochester carb & my new Holley 390 cfm - 4bbl carb (mounted on my OFFY intake , using the stock GM exhaust manifold) .

Adjusting the DF-17 --- I just read through the included instruction sheet, about 3 times too understand things. Then did a few checks and 'Bingo' ….. simple. I think this PCV valve will Last Forever, a very nice product - made in USA - GREAT Company -- both "People & Product" - and, you can get-it (buy-it) for a discounted price with free shipping.

Thanks too all the SNS members that joined-in ; and, to Philip & the "Team Chevelle -- Guys" that joined us.

I really like mine, jim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, just joined to post here. Any more interest in getting another group buy- perhaps thirdgen.org might have a few guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dave,

Sorry, no group buys at the present time. You only need six so do some posting or ask around. We will let you know if any group buys take place in the near future.

Barbara Wagner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts