Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have read numerous posts on what people are running for headers, yet have seen very few pics of them. I am interested in the J&W headers, yet cannot find 1 pic of them installed. Same with the Hedman and Doug's...:confused::confused:

This seems to be a big topic, but pics really help out in a big way. I don't want shortys, but want the best fitting tucked close to chassis headers available.

I think that this would benefit many members who are in search of the best chassis style header to suit their needs. :D

Thanks in advance...

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
I just removed my Hedmanns for an engine change on my 65. Took the drivers side off from the bottom and the passenger side off through the top. Dave

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After all the recommendations for J&W headers,....you would think that someone would post some pics and state how they fit. I called them and they said they don't have any pics...

Just seems odd that there aren't very many pics of headers THAT FIT out there....

·
Registered
753 Posts
The hooker 2122 headers fit well. I have some pics of them up in another thread. I have also ran flowtech and they fit well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts