Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1974 chevy. Ova
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my gas pedal just fell off. seriously. something broke but i'm not familiar with how the assembly works or how to put it back together/fix it. any thoughts?

·
Registered
1974 chevy. Ova
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i know that's kind of vague but maybe someone can tell me where i can find a replacement assembly?

·
Registered
1974 chevy. Ova
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my bad, i forget that it's not in my signature. it's a 74.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I put a small nut and bolt in mine.It still is working.It is a pain to get the spring to stay in place.:D

·
Registered
1974 chevy. Ova
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i think i did that too last time it happened...now they're gone. guess i'll loctite it this time. i just have to make sure i can find all the pieces!

·
Registered
1974 chevy. Ova
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
can you really HAVE too much WFO? i think we all know the answer to that....

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
the Flyer said:
why not just BOLT it to the floor ??? ;) :D :D :D
Shhheeeeetttttt...John...dont bolt it to the floor...If ya want to go REALLLLLYYYY fast you need to cut a hole in the floor so you can push the peddle farther...THATS how you go faster my friend....this gofast tip is somewhat based on the "my amp goes to 11" theroy....:D :)

·
Registered
1974 chevy. Ova
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
come on now johnny, loud enough? it's like fast enough...it really doesn't exist

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
sproosemoose said:
come on now johnny, loud enough? it's like fast enough...it really doesn't exist

well that really depends on the music...with rap and opra...anything above 0 is too freaking loud in my book;) :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts