Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I just joined so I don't know any of you yet. I live in northern Alberta and I have a 1962 Acadian convertible in virtualy mint condition. I am looking to touch base with other acadian owners in particular convertible owners.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to the site! I'm from Peace River, good to see another member from northern Alberta.
You may want to post you wheel question in the wanted ads.:)
Scott

·
13,727 Posts
Welcome to the site. Always good to have another Acadian owner aboard, especially one with a rare 62 convertible. How 'bout some pics?

I owned a 62 Acadian Beaumont convertible when it was only 4 years old (1966). It was Nassau Blue, white manual top, bucket seat option, PS, radio and whitewalls. I sold it in 1969 for $800 having no idea it would be a very rare car 40 years later.

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Welcome from another Ontarian. 63 Acadian Beaumont here

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Acadians Rule

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will post some pictures in the next few days.
I call her Evangeline after the famous poem about the expulsion of the Acadians from Acadia. She is Corona Cream with a white top and Aztec gold original interior.
You might see her go through Peace River this Summer.

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Welcome to another Acadian owners

Welcome to Steves from another (but not convertible) Acadian owner. Acadians are the best but don't let all of the Nova owners hear you say that. :rolleyes:
Feel free to post your Want Ads when you have met requirements as per Site rules. :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
Another Manitoba welcome here from a 65 Canso owner. I can only wish they had made a 65 convertible!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Is this a Pontiac Acadian or a GM Acadian?:eek::devil::rolleyes:

I think they #1 too, right after BB cars!:rolleyes::D:stir:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
Welcome to Steve's !!!!

:pics::pics::pics: