Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when the Maple Ridge A&W cruise in starts? Always has been Thursdays, I've been working too much to even see if its been happening.:confused:

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank-You:)

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well ,...not as busy as I thought it was going to be probably due to the intermittant rain but not a bad turn out. 1 Nova was all I saw. Think it was a 72 SS, red with old school Torque Thrust wheels and all stock from what I could see. Anyone else make it out?

·
Registered
787 Posts
I was out and about with the Nova, but didn't make it as far a Maple Ridge.
I usually go every second Thursday, so you will see me there in my green 68.
Shawn no longer has to guard my car when I go pee, as I have a hidden ignition / start kill. Shawn got a kick out of that, me asking if he could guard my Nova. He's a good sport, and did it. You may see him there as well, Shawn chime in, are you going this year at all??

·
13,982 Posts
Pat, we'll be heading that way in the 63SS convertible on the first warm Thursday night. With moving last year, I didn't get there at all, but both cars have been there in the past.
Bob

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
hey guys i"ll have to c if our purple car will make it to MR lol ,pat i "ll c you there shawn only on hot nights

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
A & W cruise in

Hi All,
just a note to novasrus. You are a top shelf guy, great to meet you! Thanks so much for the hood parts. We met novasrus @ the A & W cruse in a few weeks ago. We saw that Red 72, it was nice looking, asking 40K I think.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
thanks guys :sorry i "ve not been around lately.working towards the x step in live ,have some new goals ;& still alot of stuff to move cya soon ;shawn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts