Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Sorry I can't be there ..too busy drink'in Coronas in Palm Springs ...but think'in it would be nice to be there ! Have a good one !!

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Thanks Pat... I'll be there for the next one !!

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
hey we were there around 7 ,alittle late to get the canso in to the lot a full house so we had to park across the street .seen pat steelrats &cartoon left early around 730 sorry we missed ya two

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Great turn out, packed. Was a brief visit for me, but enjoyed seeing the regulars and some new owners and rides.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
I forgot my camera.

A bit more time now I am home with the boy to reply. The dub 1st night was really fantastic, amazing turn out. Great variety fo cars/trucks.

Great to see Pat -68SSGrandpa, brought a new guy with great yellow nova. Always entertaining to watch Pat school the layman first on his build then as he wanders around meeting those claiming 500 HP performance on a motor that lacks the key essentials components to produce the claimed HP.Always handled well and to the point.

Walks past mine with his friend and briefly says " this car true 500hp/tq dyno car, not magazine BS numbers, this car will scare you, but can't stick the tires... and its an auto, moves on... Good to see ya Pat..ya bugger:devil:

The car is running rough. Taking it to Haney Auto for dyno test and tune to address stumble, idle drop and pop. Then.. I be after you chasing you down Grandpa :devil:

·
Registered
27 Posts
if you're going to langley on a friday night the a&w on 200this good,but you should also try the tim horton's on logan ave.,it has more parking and was alot busier 2 fridays ago.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I took some pics with my cellphone so they aren't quality. I wish I would have brought my real camera, but I was too excited to get out there!

Cruisin' the Dub 2009 05 21

1 - 14 of 14 Posts